VANCOUVER — Pacific Coastal Airlines, one of Canada's leading regional airlines, has engageQ digital as its social engagement agency. Pacific Coastal Airlines provides regular schedule, charter, and cargo services to 15 airports with connections to 50+ destinations in British Columbia, more than any other airline.
As part of our work with Pacific Coastal, engageQ developed a comprehensive 90+-page Social Engagement Strategy, detailing the company's strategy such as:
- Comprehensive Competitive Review
- Listening Strategy (Proactive Engagement and Prospecting)
- Voice and Tone (Guiding Principles, Owning Fault, and Brand Social Personality)
- Content Strategy (Frequency & Timing, Post Types, Content Mix and Schedule)
- Social Advertising (Channel Recommendations, Setup Approaches, and Recommended Budget Allocation)
- Negative Response Strategy
- Crisis Response Plan
- Influencers Shortlist and Recommendations
Pacific Coastal Airlines is the third-largest airline operating at Vancouver International Airport (based on take offs and landings). It employs more than 300 people across fourteen bases including pilots, flight attendants, engineers, dispatchers, and cargo.
engageQ digital is one of Canada's top agencies specializing in social engagement, social content marketing, and ROI-based online advertising. Its clients include Oakridge Centre, the Wall Centre Hotels, the Vancouver Sun Run, ALS Canada, Kildonan Place, Mountain Equipment Coop, and more.
– 30 –