Reach Digital Marketing Decision-Makers
Today in Digital Marketing is a short daily news podcast, covering the latest in digital marketing, social media content and community, and online advertising.
It is hosted by former national technology journalist Tod Maffin, who has run the engageQ digital agency for the last ten years. engageQ counts among its clients some of the largest brands in North America.
Nearly 1,000 business decision-makers listen to at least one podcast each week.
Almost all are in the digital marketing, online advertising, social media, media buying, or online P.R. industries.
More than 700 of them listen daily.
More Than An Ad
Advertising on Today in Digital Marketing gets you more than your 30-second ad. It includes:
- Brand mention at the top of the podcast
- 30-second ad (pre-, mid-, or post-roll)
- Brand mention at end of the podcast
- Link and description in show's notes
- Mention on Tod's Twitter account (verified account; more than 10,000 followers), as part of show preview
Where They Work
- 50% United States
- 14% Canada
- 8% United Kingdom
- 5% Australia
- 2% Germany
- 58% Men
- 38% Women
- 6% — 18-22 years old
- 27% — 23-27 years old
- 28% — 28-34 years old
- 27% — 35-44 years old
- 12% — 45 to 59 years old